Welcome to Montréal!
If you’ve been reading along, you know that before my move, I had a lovely getaway to Montréal, Canada, with a dear friend. We had ourselves an absolute blast, and do I have some recommendations for you. They are all in the Wonder & Sundry Guide to Montréal, FREE for subscribers!
Already a subscriber? Click below to get the guide!
What’s in the Wonder & Sundry Guide to Montréal?
The guide is jam-packed full of helpful information, including:
- Neighborhood Guides, with an overview of the area and my recommendations for things to do and eat
- The Map, annotated with detailed listings, to use while you’re on the go
- Listings: Details on everything I think you’ll love throughout the city, divided by activities and food/drink
- Practical information, including transportation, money, solo female travel information, and accessibility
- Posts from the Wonder & Sundry blog
Screenshots of a sample listing
Get YOUR guide to Montréal—Subscribe today!
If you’re headed to Montréal, or even think that you might want to, you are going to want this guide. If you subscribe today, it will always be FREE to you. You’ll also get a weekly note from me and all of the Wonders & Sundries you could ever want.
I’d love to hear what you think! Let me know in the comments!