I spent three weeks in Kotor, Montenegro—here’s absolutely everything I loved about it in one guide
It’s here! The Wonder & Sundry Guide to Kotor, Montenegro, has arrived. Traveling to Kotor? You’re going to want this. Thinking about going to Kotor? Let it inspire you. I spent three weeks in Kotor, and I’ve shared everything I loved about my time there. Best of all, it’s FREE! All you have to do is subscribe—that’s free, too!
The Wonder & Sundry Guide to Kotor—what’s in it?
What’s in the Wonder & Sundry Guide to Kotor, Montenegro, you ask? Let me tell you! Here’s what you’ll find:
- The Big Picture
- An all-new Know Before You Go that I’m sharing with you to entice you. This at-a-glance guide gives you the basic information, including solo travel insights, you need to know before traveling to Kotor and reasons why you’ll love it. This also includes links to my blog posts & more!
- Can’t-Miss Recommendations—Kotor’s highlights.
- Neighborhood & Surrounding Area Guides—These help you plan your time in Kotor by including the best things to do, eat, and drink in a given area. They also share what I think you’ll love in that area.
- The Map—Every location from the Guide included in one map. This includes so much more than what I covered in blog posts. You can use this on the go or for planning.
Check out Know Before You Go!
- The Details
- Day Trips & Tours—Every great trip includes day trips and excursions. These were my favorites in Kotor that I think you’ll love.
- The Listings—It’s all in the details. Listings are included in Neighborhood guides, but if you’re looking for my recommendations of things to do, food & drink, and even helpful transportation listings. Basic information is available from the listing page, and you can click for details, including websites and directions.
- Blog Posts—You can also find every blog post I’ve done on Kotor
Subscribe to get the Wonder & Sundry Guide to Kotor, Montenegro—it’s free!
Subscribing to Wonder & Sundry is absolutely free. You get this guide to Kotor, along with my other travel guides, as well as access to so much more.